Spreading the Love

RLHS Choir students delivered a record-breaking 520 singing Valentines this year.

A+beautiful+song.+Choir+students+Julieta+Bolanos%2C+Jayda+Delatorre%2C+Karina+Valadez+and+Emily+Luna+sit+down+to+listen+to+a+singing+valentine.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Spreading the Love

A beautiful song. Choir students Julieta Bolanos, Jayda Delatorre, Karina Valadez and Emily Luna sit down to listen to a singing valentine.

Andrea Gutierrez

Andrea Gutierrez

Andrea Gutierrez

Andrea Gutierrez

Valentine’s day is a time to surround yourself with all the important people in your life―family, friends, and romantic partners. For several years now. Round Lake High School’s choir students deliver Singing Valentines, allowing students to show their appreciation for each other with a special song, allowing for an unforgettable day for their Valentines. Singing Valentines went on sale Feb. 6. For $2 students and staff could order a song performed by RLHS choir students, and for $3, they could send along a rose with the song. All the proceeds went to the Round Lake Music Department. This tradition has been kept alive because it brings so much joy to the staff and students.

• Break time. Talented working choir students gather around the choir room to take a break after singing. This year, RLHS choir students delivered a record-breaking 520 singing Valentines.

• A beautiful song. Choir students Julieta Bolanos, Jayda Delatorre, Karina Valadez and Emily Luna sit down to listen to a singing valentine.

• A lovable friendship. Choir students hold hands while on their way to a classroom to perform for a student.

• Juniors Jayda Delatorre and Mark Trejo pose for the camera on their way to sing to a student.